- We follow strict GDPR and DDPA Regulations. Any data you share is very confidential and we do not share it with any of our partners without your consent. Therefore be reassured of the confidentiality of your data.
- About the regulation: The Data Protection Regulation replaces Directive 95/46 / EC (the Data Protection Directive), which has been implemented in Danish law by the Personal Data Act, cf. Act no. 429 of 31 May 2000 on the processing of personal data, as last amended by Act no. 410 of 27 April 2017.
- By Submitting your data on our website, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Fendous sustainable solutions involving business-related activities.
- Kindly refer to the terms and conditions of Fendous Sustainable Solutions before you share any data with us. Fendous stands for strict confidentiality of your data and so we handle your data with care and confidentiality. While we process your information, you have all rights to towards Fendous or the person handling your data in Fendous.
- Fendous will process the data in accordance with the partners or clients or customers and Fendous is responsible for handling your data.
- We also store personal data and the data related to the documents, contracts, and agreements made verbally and written in minutes of meetings. We have partners who provide us with various IT tools and they are established outside the EU/EEA. However, we assess the company or the partner in general outside the EU/EEA through legislation based on the local regions, and countries' data protection acts.
- We also have cookies and kindly read before the acknowledgment of cookies. You have all rights to view information, edit the information, and have the data deleted with us.
Terms and Conditions: